Would you like to ride faster and farther, more comfortably and with greater efficiency? If so, VeloFit Revolution can help you get there.
The following services are offered (bike fits are $180 - please visit Prices for more information):
- Complete bike fits
- Cleat/Pedal adjustments
- New shoe/pedal setup
- Vertical laser alignment of feet, knees, and hips
- Bike sizing and anatomical measurements
Custom frame design
Fitting sessions are by appointment only and are scheduled at Revolution Bike Shop in Solana Beach. Please call Eric Bowen directly to schedule your appointment: 858-414-7093
Why VeloFit Revolution?
Whether you are getting fit to your existing bike, or are buying a new one, my mission remains the same - adjust your bike to fit your unique body, rather than forcing you to fit the bike. Put another way, just because professional cyclists can ride in extremely low and aerodynamic positions doesn't mean that I'm going to force you into a similar one on your bike. If you race and are flexible, the typical pro setup may be the correct approach, but if not, pain or discomfort may result.
Discover the many benefits of a professional level fitting session:
- Eliminate or reduce chronic and nagging aches and pains in your knees, back, arms, shoulders, neck, or hands as a result of a poor position on the bike
- Alleviate recurring cramps, especially in your calves, quads, and hamstrings
- Obtain the ideal foot/pedal interface, and eliminate or minimize numbness in toes, arch cramping, and shoe "hot spots"
- Get rid of, or reduce, saddle discomfort, including perenial and genital numbness, as well as saddle sores
- Identification of, and possible correction for, a leg length discrepancy, which can lead to a wide variety of aches, pains, or injuries
Even if you aren't currently injured or in pain, a VeloFit session can often:
- increase power and efficiency
- lead to much greater comfort, especially during "epic" rides, hard efforts, or extended climbing
- prevent an injury before it happens
Please explore my site to learn more about one of the most important, yet overlooked, aspects of cycling - making sure that your bike and your body work in perfect harmony. If you want to schedule any of my services at Revolution Bike Shop, get measured for a new bike, talk to me about having a custom bike made for you, or simply have additional questions, please call Eric at (858) 414-7093, or email me at email@example.com
Again, thanks for visiting. I am looking forward to working with you and exceeding your expectations!
Located at Revolution Bike Shop
235 S. Coast Hwy. 101
Solana Beach, CA 92075